Monday 9 July 2018

IF STATEMENTS

Pure work of
Jerry,Ephraim


IF





I will write as time flies under the label my letter the world. So many ideas, songs and inspiration get lost because it is not written anywhere. I want to start writing and I can help you keep your ideas, songs and inspiration on my blog this is when we can a great blessing to the world.

Today I want to write briefly on “IF” this is a conditional word and is used by man with no regard to social classes of the society. It is used in bad and good condition but, mostly used when things are bad ….It is a regret word.

If I was born rich….
If I have good education ……….
If I finished school on time ….
If I have a company………
If I own my business earlier in life and grow with it …
If I was very lucky…….
If I was successful earlier in life ……
If I have a destiny helper  earlier …..
If all my people know clearly my visions ….
If I have not been betrayed  …….
If I have no problem with trust …..
If I have take risk earlier in life ……..
If I didn’t lost any of parents or siblings ……….
If I have a wife or husband earlier …….
If I have opportunities others have ……
If I have no enemy ….
If no one disturbed my life negatively  ….
If I have positive thought always …..
If I have started meditation/reflection earlier in life …….
If I know God, and hear clearly from Him …
If I live a life of legacy ……
If I knew well the number of my days ….
If I knew you earlier ….

If I wrote these statements to you earlier …
The list of if statements cannot be complete here because people needs, challenges, conditions and time varies.
As solution to IF let be grateful for what we have bother less for we don’t have now. Knowing that time and tide control everything.
Be happy.








No comments:

Post a Comment