Tuesday 23 February 2016

Photos: Nigerian man goes missing in the US, family offer $5k for info that will help find him

26 year old Ademola Owolana, has been declared missing in the US after he went to a club at 11600 block of South Michigan Avenue in Chicago, USA, on Saturday February 20th and never returned home. Ademola who lives in London, was in America for a short visit when he disappeared.



He had gone to Club LowKey Lounge with some of his family members and friends when he disappeared. Narrating what happened, one of his relatives, Sheriff Akinoso, who was at the club with him, said he become aggressive and demanded his car keys, but he refused giving the keys to Ademola because he can't legally drive in the United States and he had been drinking.
"I said I can't give you the car keys. Hold on, let me call the last person and he could move the car. He said, 'give me the car keys."he said
Akinoso says when Owolana could not get the car keys, he started to run on 117th Street and has not been seen since.
"I'm just worried. It was more like a joke. Now it's getting more serious," he added.

Meanwhile his distraught mum, Bolanle Owolana, was interviewed by FOX32 news where she called for help from the public to help find her missing son.
 "Oh my God, please just help me find my son. Help me, help me find my son,” said mother Bolanle Owolana. "I don't want to think the worst. I don't want to think the worst because down here I heard it's dangerous".
His family has offered $5000 to anyone with useful information on his whereabouts. Ademola is black, with a medium complexion, standing about 5-foot-6 and weighing about 130 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, burgundy shirt, blue pants and gray gym shoes, according to police.

No comments:

Post a Comment